Facilities are available for rent from the City of Hillsboro.
The following fees have been established:
- Kitchen Rental - $15.00, plus $20.00 refundable deposit
- Meeting Rooms - $20.00 each, plus $10.00 refundable deposit
Scout House (Log cabin in park area)
- Rental Fee - $50.00, plus $30.00 refundable deposit. An additional fee of $15.00 will be charged if renter wishes to use the fireplace.
- Rental & deposits will be required prior to scheduling the facilities.
- These facilities are provided without charge to recognized organizations and civic groups for the purpose of conducting meetings, and to churches for worship service or study groups (on an occasional basis), except for the refundable deposit.
- All rentals are subject to use by the City of Hillsboro for municipal purposes.
Contact City Hall (620-947-3162) for available dates and scheduling of facilities. Please pay by cash or check for the deposits and/or fees.
Shelter Houses at City Park
- There are also two shelter houses available at the city park.
- There is not a rental fee; however, use is based on “first-come, first-serve”.
Camper Hook-ups – City Park
- There are four recreational vehicle designated sites with electric hook-ups. (110V-20A & 220V-50A).
- There is an overflow area when sites are full, without hook-ups.
Maximum length the RV park can accommodate is
- 1 space – 28’
- 1 space – 48’
- 2 spaces – 55’.
- Facilities of campground include security, handicap access, drinking water, pets allowed, & dump station.
The fee per site is $12.50/night, per hook-up with electric service, and $10.00/night for other spaces.
- This period shall run from 12:00 noon on the day of occupation until 12:00 noon the following day.
Reservations can be made in advance by contacting City Hall (620)947-3162.