The overnight campground facility is located at 802 S. Birch.
- Campground is open year round.
- Length of stay (in days) – 30 continuous days allowed in campground.
There are 4 recreational vehicle designated sites with electric hook-ups.
- (110V-20A & 220V-50A) There is an overflow area when sites are full without hook-ups.
Maximum length of R.V. park can accommodate:
- 1 space – 28’
- 1 space - 48’
- 2 spaces – 55’.
- Annual permits are not required.
- Senior discounts are not offered.
- Fees are not reduced in low traffic period.
- The fee per site is $12.50/night, per hook-up with electric service, and $10.00/night for other spaces. This period shall run from 12:00 noon on the day of occupation until 12:00 noon the following day.
- Reservations can be made in advance through City Hall (620-947-3162) with advance payment.
- Facilities of campground: security, handicap access, drinking water, pets allowed, & a dump station.
- Facilities within walking distance: swimming pool (summer only), picnic area, playground, golf course, horseshoe pit,
- Loewen House Museum, Friesen Mill & Visitor's Center.